North Memorial’s Women and Children's Services focuses on serving patients and their families from birth to adulthood. Our Family Birth Center provides care for all families, including high-risk care for mothers from our Maternal Fetal Medicine Center or for babies in our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). And, our expert medical professionals offer a balanced approach to gynecological care – one that meets both the physical and emotional needs of women of all ages. At North Memorial, you can count on high quality care in a healing environment.
The North Memorial Difference
- We provide the highest level of prenatal care. North Memorial takes care of prenatal high-risk mothers in our Maternal Fetal Medicine Center. Our maternal-fetal specialists are available 24/7 and provide specialized testing, monitoring and treatment for both you and your baby before delivery.
- We offer the highest level of care for newborns in the Northwest Metro. Should your newborn arrive early or with health problems, our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) has specialized equipment and highly trained staff to provide Your babies with the best care possible.
- We treat everyone with traumatic injury, from infants to adults. Our Level II Pediatric Trauma Center designation means we are able to provide immediate care to infants, children and adolescents with life-threatening traumatic injuries.
- Patients prefer our Hope Chest Breast Center. In patient experience surveys, the Hope Chest Breast Center repeatedly receives a 100 percent “willingness to recommend” score.
- We care about your safety at home. SafeJourney is our hospital-based domestic abuse advocacy program. The services are free and confidential, and are available to community members as well as to our patients who do not feel safe in a relationship or who are victims of abuse. SafeJourney is one more way we care for the whole person.
- Our facilities are second to none. Our space is designed to care for women and children in one premier and unique space. From newly updated, private rooms to two dedicated family lounges, we meet the needs of the whole family.
Taking care of you throughout your life’s journey is what North Memorial is all about. We are committed to providing the best care possible in surroundings that are comfortable as well as comforting.
At North Memorial, patients receive the highest quality of care from our multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
Hours & Location
Women and Children’s Services is available at North Memorial Medical Center, our two Maternal Fetal Medicine Centers in Maple Grove and Robbinsdale and the North Memorial Hope Chest Breast Center.
Quality & Performance
North Memorial’s commitment to providing the highest level of care and compassion to the women and children we serve is evidenced by the number of awards bestowed upon us by leading quality organizations.
Pay My Bill
For your convenience, we offer a secure online bill payment option. Do you have a question about a bill? A customer service representative can assist you.
Access Health Records (MyChart)
Learn how to release or transfer medical records or view certain health records online using MyChart (for registered users).