North Memorial health care teams strive to inspire each other to give patients and their families compassionate, remarkable care. North Memorial volunteers generously donate their time and talents to help fulfill that mission and are recognized as the backbone of the North Memorial community dedicated to patient and family experience.
Benefits of being North Memorial volunteer are limitless on many levels. In addition to making a difference in the lives of patients and their loved ones, North volunteers:
- receive a complimentary meal while volunteering
- get free parking
- have access to workshops and trainings
- receive recognition for their work through events, awards and more
- enjoy socializing and networking while staying active in their community
*Junior Volunteers earn special consideration for our North Memorial scholarships.
Applications & Program Information
North Memorial welcomes volunteers of all ages. Our Junior Volunteers are 15 - 18 years of age and still attending highschool. Junior applicants must read, complete and submit the following information as required to apply:
- MDHS Privacy Notice
- Why I Want to Volunteer
- Junior Volunteer Background Check Form
- Junior Volunteer Reference Form
- Junior Volunteer Application
For information about volunteering with our Hospice program, please call 763-581-9365.
For information about volunteering with SafeJourney, the North Memorial's domestic abuse program, please call 763-581-3942.
Health Care Careers
Volunteering is a great way to help prepare for, and learn about a career in health care. Learn more about working in the health care field.