Thank you for your interest in volunteering at North Memorial. Your generous donation of time and talent are vital to helping our health care team fulfill its mission of: inspiring each other to give our patients and their families compassionate, remarkable care.
Volunteers have been the backbone of North Memorial since the day we opened our doors. We value every minute of your time. As a volunteer, you will meet new people, acquire new skills and experience many important benefits like:
- making a difference in the lives of patients and families
- being a part of the North Memorial team
- enjoying a complimentary meal while volunteering
- free parking
- receiving recognition through events, awards, and more
- opportunities to attend workshops and trainings
- for Junior Volunteers, earning special consideration for our scholarships
- socializing and networking
- staying active and exercising
Learn more about volunteering at North Memorial.
Volunteering is a great way to help prepare for, and learn about, a career in healthcare. Learn more about working in the healthcare field.
Maple Grove Hospital
For information about volunteering at the Maple Grove Hospital, go to maplegrovehospital.org