North Memorial’s Palliative Home Health Care helps individuals with advanced or serious diseases experience the best possible quality of life possible. We provide palliative care throughout the course of an illness and at any stage in any illness.
The North Memorial Difference
- Our patients receive the best care. At North Memorial, our palliative care and home health patients receive care based on best practices and incorporating cutting edge technology to daily monitor and treat the patient's condition.
- Ours is an accredited program. North Memorial’s Palliative Care / Home Health program is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
North Memorial’s Palliative Home Health Care serves individuals with advanced or serious diseases (such as cancer, congestive heart failure, or emphysema). The goal of palliative care is to help individuals experience the best possible quality of life. regardless of their need for other medical care. Home visits are provided to you by a nurse, social worker, home health aide or therapist, who work with your physician to:
- Manage distressing symptoms
- Enhance support for patient and family
- Assist with planning for ongoing care and needs
Palliative care is provided throughout the course of an illness and can be offered at any stage in any illness.
For more information please call: North Memorial Home Health Care Access line at 763-581-8181.
North Memorial Home Health
3500 France Ave North, Ste 101
Robbinsdale, MN 55422