When treating a stroke, successful recovery is all about time. Our above average treatment times are delivered by a team of highly-trained professionals and backed by a comprehensive stroke program.
The North Memorial Difference
- We lead the way in stroke care. Our Stroke Center was the first hospital in Minnesota to be certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Our Stroke Center is nationally recognized. The Stroke Silver Performance Achievement Award recognizes North Memorial’s commitment and success in implementing excellent care for stroke patients.
- We offer the latest treatment options. As a nationally recognized Stroke Center, we have access to the latest ways of treating stroke. By offering access to some experimental/new and evolving treatments to our patients, we are able to increase recovery options.
- North Memorial’s Stroke Center offers the full circle of clinical and supportive care. From awareness and prevention, to our Inpatient Stroke Unit to our rehabilitation and recovery support services, our broad network of specialists provides stroke care at Robbinsdale and Maple Grove campuses.
- Quality measures set us apart. North Memorial was one of the first hospitals in the Twin Cities to implement stringent data collection and analysis. We continually track multiple quality indicators in an effort to evaluate and enhance our performance.
- We are a national leader in clinical research. Our Stroke Center is recognized nationally for its participation in, and contribution to, both National Institutes of Health (NIH) and industry-funded trials.
 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® – Stroke Silver Performance Achievement Award.