SafeJourney is pleased to offer education and information opportunities about domestic abuse for the community. Professional training and classroom presentations are also available to help increase the public's awareness and response to domestic abuse.
SafeJourney's Speakers Bureau includes staff, volunteers and victims who are available to speak to audiences on the following topics:
- How to Define Domestic Abuse & Myths About Domestic Abuse
- What is a Healthy Relationship Versus What is an Abusive Relationship
- Victim Stories
- Effects of Domestic Abuse on Children
- A Mother's Story
- How You Can Help: What individuals and communities can do
- How to Help Someone You Know
Please call (763) 581-3942 to arrange for a SafeJourney speaker.