This page is intended for use by first responders and healthcare professionals. Anyone with a medical emergency should always call 911 for an ambulance.
North Memorial Air Care Flight Transportation
For 24/7 Air Care response to any location in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa or North and South Dakota call 800-247-0229.
- PCS Form (Physician Certification Statement)
- A printable map with approximate flight crew response times
- The Air Care Patient Transfer Checklist - Activating
- The Air Care Patient Transfer Checklist - Arrival
- The Ambulance Patient Transfer Checklist
North Memorial Ambulance Ground Transportation
- Scheduled Ambulance Transportation and Transfers: 763-581-2897 (Twin Cities) or 1-800-667-8421.
- Routine, Special Transportation by Wheelchair Van: 763-581-2897 (Twin Cities)
- For general questions about North Memorial Air Care or Ambulance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-581-9900 (All Locations)