North Memorial Clinic to Host MNsure Enrollment Sessions
Need help enrolling in a health care plan through MNsure? North Memorial Clinic is teaming up with Portico Healthnet* to offer enrollment sessions in our clinics. You can get one-on-one assistance enrolling in a health plan through MNsure, Minnesota’s online marketplace.
Open enrollment ends March 31, so schedule your session today!
Call (651) 489-2273 to schedule a session. Space is limited.
MNsure Enrollment Session Schedule:
- North Memorial Clinic – Brooklyn Park
March 24 (5:30 – 8 p.m.)
- North Memorial Clinic – Elk River
March 26 (5:30 – 8 p.m.)
- North Memorial Clinic – St. Anthony
March 28 (5:30 – 8 p.m.)
- North Memorial Clinic – Maple Grove
March 29 (8 a.m. – Noon)
Bring the following items to your MNsure Enrollment Session:
- Names and birthdates of everyone in your household
- Income verification for those in your household (paystubs, ledgers, expenses)
- Tax returns from 2012 (and any available W-2 forms from your household)
- Employer insurance information (proof of insurance cards and other coverage documentation)
- Social Security numbers for everyone applying for health coverage in MNsure (if applicable)
- Immigration status verification: green cards, I-94 cards, paperwork (if applicable)
*Portico Healthnet is a Certified MNsure Navigator Organization. Navigators help individuals and families achieve successful enrollments into health plans through the MNsure marketplace and are obligated to help any consumer that contacts them for assistance. Navigators are not insurance agents or brokers. They help people work through the process of applying and enrolling.
Additional MNsure & Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- MNsure Made Easy
A handy guide for navigating MNsure.org.
- Connect with North Memorial
See all the plans that give you access to North Memorial Health Care.
- MNsure Presentation
View MNsures presentation from the North Memorial Health Care Reform symposium.
- MNsure FAQs
MNsure has compiled a list to answer some of the most asked questions.
- Covered Preventive Services
A list of preventive services covered under the ACA.
- Healthcare.gov (Español)
The government's health insurance website is available in English and Spanish.
- Understanding Health Care Reform (Español)
The Kaiser Family Foundation has provided English & Spanish ACA resources on their website.
- US Department of Health and Human Services
An extensive list of resources are available on the ACA, seveal are also available in Spanish.
HmongHealth.org translates a number of ACA resources in Green and White Hmong.
- The Health Care Law & You
The Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum has translated an ACA PowerPoint presentation from Health & Human Services in the following languages: Hmong, Khmer, Lao, Vietnamese and additional Asian and South Pacific languages.