Conveniently located on the Maple Grove Hospital campus, the North Memorial Pharmacy can fill prescriptions for patients as they leave their doctor’s office or are discharged from the hospital.
The North Memorial Difference
- Convenient delivery to your room. New moms and babies as well as medical/surgical patients can have their prescription filled and delivered to their hospital room prior to leaving the hospital.
- On-site convenience. The pharmacy’s close proximity to Maple Grove Hospital, North Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center & Endoscopy Center and North Memorial’s Medical Office Building in Maple Grove means that patients can fill their prescription as they leave their doctor’s office.
Our pharmacy offers the following:
- Pharmacist consultation available on all prescriptions
- All major prescription insurance plans and workers' compensation claims accepted
- You do not need to be a North Memorial or Maple Grove Hospital patient to fill your prescription and new and transfer prescription are welcome
- Convenient prescription refills by phone
- Discharge prescription filling for patients of Maple Grove Hospital
- Discharge prescription filling & delivery to patient room for mother/baby & medical surgical patients
- Mail prescriptions
- Over-the-counter medicine, medical supplies, and wound care items available for purchase
For your added convenience, our pharmacy partners with the Maple Grove Hospital gift shop to carry an assortment of knick-knacks like specialty greeting cards, toys, nostalgic candies, snacks and seasonal items.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to Noon
Closed on holidays.
North Memorial Pharmacy, Maple Grove is located next to North Memorial Urgent Care, Maple Grove, in the North Memorial Medical Office Building.