Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Our services include:
- Benign and malignant head and neck tumors
- Oral cancer
- Saliva gland disorders
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Orthognathic surgery
- Cleft and craniofacial deformities
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Nerve reconstruction
- Dentoalveolar surgery
- Dental implants
- Reconstructive head and neck surgery
- Facial trauma
- Navigational surgery
- Robotic head and neck surgery
The Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery clinic is located on the Plaza Level at North Memorial Medical Center, near the welcome desk.
View Larger Map
North Memorial Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
North Memorial Medical Center Plaza Level
3300 Oakdale Ave. N.
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Patient consultations are also offered at North Memorial's Humphrey Cancer Center and at Minnesota Dental Group.