North Memorial’s Occupational Medicine program has a 25-year tradition of providing industrial medicine, Workers’ Compensation and workplace injury services to more than 6,000 firms in the Twin Cities.
The North Memorial Difference
- We have a long history of service in occupational medicine. North Memorial’s Occupational Medicine program has a 25-year tradition of providing industrial medicine, Workers’ Compensation and workplace injury services to more than 6,000 firms in the Twin Cities. This service is delivered through five North Memorial Clinic locations across the metro area. Care is available on a walk-in basis or by appointment, and during convenient weekday, weekend and evening hours. Consult each clinic for specific hours.
In addition to our clinic-based offering, our innovative onsite services delivers Occupational Medicine services directly to the worksite, saving time and money, decreasing employee downtime and increasing productivity.
Other features of our program
- Custom service to meet the cost saving, employee safety and productivity needs of human resource and safety professionals
- Centralized administration of care coordination and protocols
- Regionalized account services; care coordination, follow-up and communication
- Our Back-to-Work philosophy optimizes patient care and productivity
An overview of North Memorial’s Occupational Medicine services
- Industrial Services
- DOT Examinations
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations/Tetanus
- Lead & ZPP Testing
- OSHA Respiratory & Asbestos Examinations
- Pre-Placement Examinations
- TB Skin Testing/X-Rays
- Workers’ Compensation Services
- Work Injury Care
- Lab Services (in house)
- Post Accident Drug/BAT Testing
- Return to Work Focus (OSHA recordable management)
- Dedicated Account Management (Account Coordinator)
- Specific account needs
- Care coordination
- Client communication and follow-up
- Coordination with employer, patient, provider, insurance, medical review officer
Current Clients - Authorization Forms
Print, complete and submit the authorization form at time of service to assist in the appropriate care for your employee.
Activating New Accounts, Customer Service, Protocol Changes, Account Management
Occupational Medicine Coordinator, On-site Scheduling
To download a printable flyer showing clinic locations, hours and key contacts, click here.
To learn more about the clinic closest to you, simply click on a clinic pictured below.
Get Directions 763-581-9250
Get Directions 763-581-5750
Elk River, Minnesota
Get Directions 763-581-5200
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Get Directions 763-581-5150