The North Memorial Difference
North Memorial is among the select hospitals in the Upper Midwest operating a Trauma Center with Level I Trauma verification – the highest a trauma center can achieve. Essentially, it means we have resources to treat every possible injury, making us a leader in the field of trauma care. Additionally, North Memorial is designated a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
- We are the preferred provider of trauma care. More than 75 locations in Minnesota and surrounding states refer trauma patients to North Memorial Medical Center for trauma care.
- We are preferred among referring physicians. One hundred percent of referring physicians say they would refer patients to our Trauma Center again.
- We treat everyone with traumatic injury, from infants to adults. With a Level I Adult and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center designation, we are able to provide immediate care to infants, children and adolescents with any condition, especially life-threatening traumatic injuries.
- Patients benefit from our collaborative physician partnerships. In addition to our trauma physician team, we partner with a number of surgeons, physicians and specialists addressing complex trauma situations.
- Our trauma services staff is among the best. Our trauma services staff are leaders in the areas of injury prevention programs, teaching, research, community outreach and provider education.
- Our quality measures set us apart. We continually track multiple quality indicators in an effort to evaluate and enhance our performance.
This service is available at the following locations: