Our Reference Laboratory serves a variety of organizations, including long-term care and skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, physician offices, clinics, and complementary and alternative medical providers. We offer personalized customer service and consultative support from local pathologists.
The North Memorial Difference
Around-the-clock access to a wide range of laboratory testing. Electronic medical record interfacing and online portals for easy access to lab ordering and results.
Competitive pricing established on all tests. Patient or clinic billing options are available.
Cutting edge technologies and methodologies. Our customers have the advantage of automated systems, auto verification and instrument-ready barcoding that virtually eliminates the possibility of a patient identification error. These automated processes also delivery unprecedented turn-around times. Most routine testing completed same day with a comprehensive in house menu for prompt and efficient laboratory services.
Our full complement of reference laboratory services includes:
- An anatomic pathology lab including cytopathology, histology and surgical pathology
- Hematology, with diagnostic and therapeutic monitoring of blood disorders
- Coagulation, including a wide range of hemostatic testing as well as testing for hereditary bleeding and thrombotic disorder
- Clinical chemistry, urinalysis and immunoassay with an extensive menu of chemical analyte quantification through state-of-the-art instrumentation
- Nucleic acid testing capabilities
- Comprehensive organism identification and susceptibility testing, with expert consultation in areas of bacteriology, mycology, mycobacteriology, parasitology and virology
- Transfusion services with pre-transfusion testing, cutting-edge antibody detection, and immediate access to regional blood centers
763-581-2940 or 1-866-678-5501
Supply Orders: Steve Nelson
Click here for the courier portal.
North Memorial Reference Laboratory is based at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale with patient service centers are located at:
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Get Directions 763-581-9220