A partnership with Fairview Home Infusion, North Memorial Home Infusion provides the intravenous (IV) administration of medicines and nutrition for patients with a wide range of health concerns including pain management, dehydration, nutrition deficiencies, infections, diabetes or cancer – in the comfort and convenience of their home.
The North Memorial Difference
- Through this outpatient service, Patients can resume normal lifestyle and work activities and spend more time with their loved ones.
- Patients enjoy reduced reduced medical costs because less time is spent in clinics, hospitals and nursing homes.
In addition to consultations, medication, equipment and lab draws, North Memorial Home Infusion can provide the following therapies for people of all ages in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota:
- Antibiotics (to treat infections)
- Tube feeding (Enteral)
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT)
- Inotropes (medicine to strengthen the heart muscle and improve blood flow)
- IV or subcutaneous immune globulin (antibodies that help prevent or fight illness)
- Pain relief
- TPN (total parenteral nutrition; feeding through a large vein)
Other In-home Services
If other services are needed while on home infusion therapy, we can also arrange for:
North Memorial’s partnership with Fairview Home Infusion brings more than 20 years of infusion expertise and a wide network of nearly 60 registered nurses and pharmacists - allowing us to bring North Memorial’s compassionate, remarkable care to patients in their homes.
After the initial in-home visit, additional nursing visits are scheduled throughout the course of therapy. 24/7 support is also available to answer any questions about equipment or therapies.
North Memorial Home Infusion is a contracted provider for the majority of health insurance plans. Our insurance experts help set up direct billing, work to assure reimbursement and are there to help resolve any other concerns.
This service is provided by: