North Memorial Home Care provides patient care in the comfort of one's own home or assisted living environment. We believe in a coordinate approach to care and work together with the patient, family and doctor to create a care plan that meets the patient's needs.
The North Memorial Difference
- We provide in-home care to assist patients in returning to health after experiencing a medical event
- We collaborate with patients and their health care providers to deliver compassionate, remarkable care
There’s No Place Like Home
After an illness, accident, or medical procedure, people may need temporary support to regain their health. North Memorial Home Health guides patients on their journey back to health by providing care where many patients desire to be: in the comfort of their own home.
Based on a patient’s goals and needs, Home Health services may include nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work, and home health aides. These services are designed to assist patients in improving their health by:
- Educating about health status, medication, equipment, and safety
- Reducing hospitalizations and Care Center stays
- Increasing strength and functioning
- Addressing changes in cognition
- Caring for surgical sites, wounds, and IV’s
- Evaluating in-home safety
- Teaching caregiver skills
- Connecting patients with community-based resources
Home care services are often paid for by Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, and long-term care insurance. For more information about how North Memorial Home Health can provide care to you or your loved one, please call 763-581-9340.