North Memorial Home & Community Services meets your care needs as you live in the place that you call home. Our compassionate,experienced team has been serving local families for over 30 years.
The North Memorial Difference
- Home Health provides you with care following a hospital stay, illness, accidental injury, new diagnosis,or a decline in daily living skills.
- Hospice guides you and your loved ones during the end stages of life’s journey. Hospice services are provided where you live as well as at our scenic Residential Hospice.
- TotalCare for Seniors brings geriatric physician and nurse practitioner visits to you in a care center, transitional care unit, or assisted/independent living community.
- Care Access connects you to a nurse all day-every day for assistance with locating services and resources.
- Home Infusion services are provided through a partnership with Fairview Health Services. We provide nurses and pharmacists to manage and deliver infusion therapies right in your home.
- North Memorial Connect is a medical alert service that provides products that call for help when you or a loved one has an injury, medical event, or safety issue.
- The Center for Loss & Healing offers seminars and support groups for those who are struggling with the loss of a loved one.
Learn more about our services in the menu at left or call 763-581-8181.