The North Memorial Difference
- Our gastroenterologists are nationally recognized. North Memorial’s six gastroenterology providers are not only board-certified but are also recognized by Health Grades for multiple achievements.
Gastroenterology is the medical discipline concerned with disorders of the digestive tract. At North Memorial, our six board-certified gastroenterologists -- specialists in the early detection of colon cancer and other digestive tract concerns -- diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Colon cancer
- Colon polyps
- Difficulty swallowing
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory conditions such as Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver diseases
North Memorial is a leader in gastroenterology care, and has received frequent recognition by HealthGrades, the leading independent health care ratings company:
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for GI Medical Treatment for 6 Years in a Row (2008-2013)
- Ranked Among the Top 10 in MN for GI Services for 7 Years in a Row (2007-2013) (Ranked 8 in 2013)
- Ranked Among the Top 10 in MN for GI Medical Treatment for 7 Years in a Row (2007-2013) (Ranked 2 in 2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for GI Medical Treatment for 6 Years in a Row (2008-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of GI Bleed for 8 Years in a Row (2006-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Bowel Obstruction for 7 Years in a Row (2007-2013)
Our specialists have office hours for general and pre- and post-surgery consultations at North Memorial Clinic locations in Golden Valley, St. Anthony and Maple Grove. Procedures are performed at Maple Grove Ambulatory Surgery Center and at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
For patient convenience, all appointments, procedures and consultations can be initiated by calling 763-581-5600 and following the prompts. Clinic hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This service is available at the following locations:
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Maple Grove, Minnesota
St. Anthony Village
St. Anthony, Minnesota