At North Memorial, we lead the way in emergency care. With the support of our Level I Trauma Center, we treat more than 75,000 patients each year from all over the Upper Midwest. Our leadership begins with superior Ambulance and Air Care services and continues with our board-certified emergency staff physicians delivering care at two Emergency Departments in the Twin Cities. When it comes to emergency care, you can count on North Memorial.
The North Memorial Difference
- We’re the preferred leader in emergency care. Twin Cities’ residents consistently identify North Memorial as the preferred hospital for emergency care.
- We have the leading emergency transport team in the Upper Midwest. Our Ambulance and Air Care serve regions throughout all of Minnesota, western-Wisconsin, eastern-Dakotas and northern-Iowa. Ours is the only Minnesota-based ambulance service to receive “gold standard” recognition for superior service by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services.
- We have a broad network of highly trained emergency care providers. Each of our emergency physicians is either board-certified or board-eligible by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- We have the fastest civilian helicopters on the market. North Memorial Air Care owns and operates seven of these helicopters, in addition to 125 ground ambulances to serve a five-state region.
- Our facilities are second to none. Our two emergency departments are models for ERs all over the country. Our rooms are designed for the best patient experience to provide privacy and dignity along with the best patient care.
- Our quality measures are higher than the national average. Our Emergency Departments continue to beat national quality measures in quality of care, turnaround times and patient satisfaction.
 NRC Healthcare Market Guide.