When you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, you want to feel assured you are getting the best care in the right environment. At North Memorial, our cancer program is on par with the best. In fact, we have provided compassionate and top quality cancer care to patients and their families for over 40 years. When choosing treatment for cancer, choose North Memorial.
The North Memorial Difference
- We’re a leader in cancer care. Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal named us a 2012 Top 25 Cancer Care Center.
- Our volumes speak for themselves. The Humphrey Cancer Center is currently treating or following more than 20,000 patients with cancer.
- We’re one of the region’s most comprehensive and specialized cancer programs. Our interdisciplinary health care team provides care programs specific to the patient's cancer diagnosis. Our advanced technologies and treatment regimens are supported by education, genetic counseling, prevention and rehabilitation.
- Our facilities are second to none. The Humphrey Cancer Center and the spa-like surroundings of the Hope Chest Breast Center are designed so that all the resources you need come together at one site, creating seamless patient services.
- Patients prefer our Hope Chest Breast Center. In patient experience surveys, the Hope Chest Breast Center repeatedly receives a 100 percent “Willingness to Recommend” score.
- We are dedicated to treating the body, mind and spirit. We combine the latest technology and treatment with complimentary therapies like acupuncture and pain management. We don’t just treat cancer – we treat the whole person.