The Hope Chest Breast Center of North Memorial is a partnership between North Memorial and the Hope Chest for Breast Cancer, two organizations dedicated to breast health for women. Hope Chest for Breast Cancer raises crucial resources through the sale of upscale furniture, accessories and designer clothing donated by individuals, corporations and small businesses at the Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Retail Shops.
Women's Night Out
North Memorial hosts this important Women's Night Out, focused on testing for early detection, the advancements in genetic screenings, and on the role a healthy diet plays in reducing the risk of breast cancer. The event is free, but please pre-register below.
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 7 p.m.
- The Marsh, 15000 Minnetonka Blvd., Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Free parking is available
Fill out my online form.
The North Memorial Difference
An integrated team of health professionals provides screening, education, treatment and research, all in a comfortable, welcoming environment.
- In patient experience surveys, the breast center repeatedly receives a 100% Willingness to Recommend score.
- We offer private, spa-like surroundings with warmed, soft terry robes available for patient’s use.
- There is free reserved parking in the ramp attached to the office building to aid in getting in and out quickly and make your experience as pleasant as possible.
- Same day results are provided to diagnostic patients – meaning someone who comes in with a potential problem, like a lump.
These features, along with patient-centered service, create a remarkable experience for those who visit and use the facility.
Hope Chest Breast Center
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Ave. N. Suite LL
Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; every other Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; every other Wednesday 6:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
To schedule a screening or diagnostic appointment at the Hope Chest Breast Center of North Memorial, call 763-581-3554.
For a screening mammogram, no referral is necessary, but we do need the name of your physician so that we can send him/her your results. An order from your physician is needed for a diagnostic mammogram.
We accept most major health care insurance plans.