With bases in Bemidji, Brainerd, Princeton, Redwood Falls and LakevilleAir Care, North Memorial’s medical flight transport service can respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all of Minnesota and parts of Western Wisconsin, northern Iowa and the eastern Dakotas.
Details are now available for Air Care's 2013 spring conferences. Click here to learn more.
The North Memorial Difference
- We have the leading flight transport service in the Upper Midwest. With bases in Bemidji, Brainerd, Princeton, Redwood Falls and Lakeville, Air Care can respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all of Minnesota and parts of Western Wisconsin, northern Iowa and the eastern Dakotas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Experienced High Performance Teams. Our flight nurses and paramedics have years of critical care experience from a variety of high volume intensive care, emergency department and ambulance services.
- We care for adults and pediatric patients. Our medical flight crews have additional training to provide the highest level of care for adult and pediatric patients
- Our helicopters are the fastest. Air Care owns and operates seven Agusta 109 helicopters, the fastest civilian helicopter on the market.
- North Memorial’s tradition of remarkable care is consistent, whether on the ground or in the air. Air Care owns and operates a fleet of seven Agusta 109 helicopters, the fastest civilian helicopter on the market.
Depending on weather conditions and terrain, crews can often respond directly to the scene of an emergency. Even though we’re affiliated with North Memorial’s Level I Trauma Center in Minneapolis, we will transport patients to and from any appropriate facility.
In addition to medical flight transportation, Air Care crews provide a variety of training opportunities for emergency care providers – at both the volunteer and professional levels.
- Air Care was started in 1985.
- Air Care crews respond to over 4,500 request for service every year.
- The twin engine aircraft can fly at speeds of up to 180 mph.
Download the patient transfer checklist.